Tel: 02380 814 644 | 07765 225 889
We understand how stressful it can be for New Forest clients to organise a large-scale corporate or wedding catering event. That’s why our dedicated team is here to create a hassle-free environment by managing the entire process from start to finish. With our experience in the event management industry, we are adept at arranging gourmet buffet lunches, barbecue catering, traditional hog roast dinners and mobile bar services to satisfy every guest. When it comes to planning your special day, you can trust our catering staff to fulfil their duties with aplomb!
1. Call for a Free Quote – We will provide an estimate for the catering services you require, based on the selection of packages we can offer for wedding catering and barbecue catering events.
2. Personal Consultation – We will arrange to meet with our New Forest clients to discuss their preferences in detail, including any bespoke, catering and event management services they need. Last minute, set menus can be chosen with a fast and efficient booking and consultation.
3. Choosing a Bespoke Menu – Our team will suggest the popular menus for hog roast, mixed spit roast and barbecue catering. We will also recommend other corporate and wedding catering choices, such as traditional or gourmet hot and cold buffets, paellas, canapés and drinks receptions. Vegetarian options, plus allergies to diary, wheat, gluten, nuts and corn will be acknowledged for your New Forest guests.
4. Picking a Venue – Due to our 17 years of catering and event experience, we will help New Forest clients to choose the ideal venue in the local area to suit their style and budget.
5. Catering Equipment Hire – Complete with skilled waiting staff and chefs with more than 30 years of expertise, we provide marquees, furniture, crockery, cutlery, glassware, cooking apparatus (especially for hog roast and barbecue catering) and mobile bar facilities.
6. Arranging Delivery – Once the menus and venue for the corporate or wedding catering have been confirmed, we will liaise with the client and the venue consultants to deliver the food and equipment on time.
1. Setting Up Equipment – Our uniformed team will arrive to set up the equipment, from the marquee to the seating areas, and prepare the outdoor or indoor cooking areas at the New Forest venue.
2. Organising a Drinks Reception – We will arrange for a mobile bar and welcome drinks to be served to your guests as they arrive in the foyer, gardens or reserved private room. We will also tend to your guests with free-flowing canapés if requested.
3. Preparing the Food – Our chefs will prepare, cook, carve and serve the food, including the hog roast or barbecue catering services, in a timely fashion.
4. Reliable Waiting Staff – Our friendly team will offer assistance and serve drinks from the mobile bar, ensuring everyone is taken care of before tidying up at the end of the event.